The Shred Monster truck will be on hand to take your household shreddable papers – shredding them right on site. This truck will hold about 250 banker boxes worth of paper! You can also bring unwanted hard drives! Simply bring a donation of nonperishable food items that will go to the food pantry at The Carbon Valley Help Center and your unwanted paper.
What to Know:
- Please limit your shreddables to five boxes so that everyone who wants to participate can do so.
- Shredding is 11 AM – 1:30 PM or until the truck runs out of room. Once it’s full, shredding is over.
- Hard drives will be locked away during the event and securely transported and shredded off-site.
- Shred first – party later. Vehicles will form an incoming queue for the shred truck, after which shredders will be directed to the parking areas for the rest of the festival.
- Nothing to shred? No problem, there’s plenty of other fun to be had. Check out the booths with free admission, and purchase activity tickets. 100% of the cost supports the Help Center!